1.4
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have contacted them and ask why the payments haven’t stopped and they said that the policy states 3 days but we have not used the program and till now they have sent me multiple emails of what I need to do which is kindof late. Also the bill is over the top high but when I called and asked what happened the man that answered the phone said we could not cancel .

I am mad because I already have done my work without the worshop plus I haven’t used it for many months due to my cousin saying he stopped paying for it and he cancelled the program but I received an email that said it hasn’t been and we own 1,900 dollars which is crazy because we didn’t benefit from it and they didn’t cancel and yeah this made me very mad and upset with the company. I don’t know who will read this but all I could say is that they will take your money regardless of using or not. They will find a way to sell you their program that you can easily replace with collegboard preps which is free and even some schools offer free books to practice SAT and ACT workshops.

I know my school has specialized classes to help students also improve on their scores. Don’t waste your time and money on a program that doesn’t even let you cancel it’s a rip of.

Comments